Mature companies with success stories around the world
- Build test cases for WEB, Mobile (iOS, Android), API and DB layers based on Data-Driven Testing approach. Single instrument for all this listed stuff. That's it. We do our best to support Data Driven Approach so you can get the data you need from whatever source available.
- If you want your test to be run for both IOS and Android platforms, just add some platform specifics, code will be reused by 80% avg between iOS and Android. Yes, it saves tons of our time (or budget, you name it).
- Execute tests against any platforms in multiple threads. When it comes to test execution, here is the real variety of approaches you can use. You can run from either local or CI environments, include several platforms and get reports passed into multiple third party tools. The core mechanism we have inherited from Selenium Grid, so multithreading will let you get the testing results very rapidly. You can integrate Carina with a variety of cloud services like Amazon, Saucelabs, Browserstack or Qaprosoft Mobile Cloud.
- Get reports. Carina provides very thorough reporting for failed cases: logs at the customizable level, screenshots and videos. We also have integrated it with JIRA, so there is a smart algorithm which defines if the failure is a new bug or a known issue based on the stack trace and correspondent indicators. All the results can be emailed to the group of recipients or passed to your reporting tool.
Belarusian companies are successful
on North American and European hi-tech markets. Among the big Belarusian names we can list:
Product companies: Wargaming, Viber, PandaDoc, Maps.ME, Flo, AIMATTER, Banuba Development, WorkFusion.
Service companies: Belhard, EPAM Systems, IBA Group, Intetics, iTransition Group, Oxagile, iTechArt, Qaprosoft, Sam Solutions, SoftClub, SC&, Science Soft.
Today world leading corporations, such as AT&T, BBC, Coca-Cola, Disney, Peugeot, Mitsubishi, British Petroleum, Gazprom, PayPal, Reuters, London Stock Exchange, World Bank, etc. are among major consumers of Belarusian software. Compliance with quality and security standards (ISO, CMMI)
HTP possesses the most progressive legislation in the country putting customers' benefits to the forefront. While the HTP residents enjoy government support (lower tax rates; certain types of taxes residents are exempted from), they are all obliged to have ISO certifications. Most of the companies are alsoBeing export-oriented, Belarusian IT complies with top data protection measures standards, including GDPR
A big cluster of senior-level IT specialists
Following westerns standards for software engineering, companies have strict requirements for their employees: following industry best practices in software engineering, English level proficiency (B1-B2+), ability to work in client's business hours.
Since the majority of HTP residents are focused on the exports of the IT services, with the US being the main market, they are continuously investing their money into training for their employees – to provide highest class of service possible.
- Belarus is #1 in overall Google Code Jam rankings first-place showings for more than a decade.
- Ranks 8th in a world among the countries that produce software professionals (Country Rankings, topcoder).
- STEM education is equivalent to world's advanced Master degrees in science and technology.
Scalable and stable: Belarusian software market is mature* and possesses sufficient resources for on-demand dynamic expansion. *Belarusian talents are successfully employed by major companies like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, HTC, Samsung, Facebook, SAP, Viber, Gett, Adobe, Wargaming and many more.